Tips to sell
Equipment Sales Tips:
- Prior to listing your equipment it is important to be aware that the appearance of your equipment directly impacts its value.
- Clean the equipment from end to end. Clean up and organize all of the area that will appear in photo.
- Always take at least five pictures of the equipment from front, sides and rear.
- Also take close ups of all components. Example: Ink rollers, Cylinders, Feeder, Driers, Consoles, Control panels, Delivery systems, etc.
- If equipment is operational take a digital video of the equipment operating.
- The sale of equipment is a joint effort between the seller and buyer.
- Anything you can do to enhance your item will only pay dividends at the time of sale.